Welcome to the eraser carver blog :)
Grab a virtual cuppa and a slice of home baked cake and make yourself at home.
You'll find tutorials on rubber stamp carving here, as well as my own lino print/eraser carved artwork and hand drawn illustrations.
I am a freelance graphic designer and illustrator, and my company is Press for Design, hence the references to it here and there.
Please do leave a comment if you drop by :)
come and shop :)
- hand pulled lino prints for sale
Let’s get sociable:
- Out in the garden, under the tree, @planetrockradio on the stereo. Life is good :) 1 hour ago
- Today's task is to get more of my junk, er, sorry, pre-loved items, together for tomorrow's car boot fair. 10 crates down already... 3 hours ago
- I can confirm that the product description of my @hellobuglers mug is accurate. thebugleuk.spinshop.com/details/193801… http://t.co/coBuTavEJG 1 day ago
- Then round 2 can start ;) 1 day ago
- Been on the go since 6.30am - think it might be time for some lunch now. 1 day ago
All text and images are copyright:
erasercarver.wordpress.com 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Please do not reproduce any artwork contained within this blog, or any other content of this blog without my express written permission.
You can contact me at blog [!at] erasercarver.co.uk
Topics of conversation
I’ve written a guest blog for one of my fab clients, Life’s a Celebration, in which you can read all about the design process for her Mother’s Day bags. All the details are over on the Life’s a Celebration blog, so I hope you will pop over and take a look